Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm back!

It has been many moons since I have written on this blog. That fact actually defines who I am as a person. I tend to start things and then let those things fizzle out quickly. It's not that I don't want to write. I actually wish I could write every day, even if it is just a few lines. It would be nice to be able to go back in the future and see what I was up to right now. I will try to update this thing more often.

Lots has happened since last time I wrote. We moved back to Tulsa in July of this year. We added two American bulldog pups to our household. They are challenging, but we love them. Here is a picture of them (they are older than this now, but this is the most recent I have at this time.



Sometimes I wonder if moving back to Tulsa was the right choice. I have a really hard time deciding whether the "will" that I feel is mine or God's. I enjoy Tulsa, have a pretty good job, and love my house....but I also miss Ohio. I am reading a book right now called "Found: God's Will" by John Macarthur. Hopefully I will start to figure out how to discern Gods will for me and my family.

Life is pretty good though. We all have our health and I praise God for that.

More to come.....

No comments: